- The organising members of the SGFurs events shall be known as the ‘Authority’.
- Participants, members of public, invited to events or otherwise including accompanying persons shall hereof be known as ‘Attendees’
- SGFurs.com and all its content shall be known as the ‘Site’.
By accessing, browsing, submitting information to, or otherwise using the Site, you agree to these Terms without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you are not authorized to use the site and you must not use the site.
- You understand and agree that the Authority, or (where required, appropriate, or applicable) have licensed, all right, title, and interest in and to the Site and the features, materials, opportunities, and services made available on or through the Site, and all information, text, data, databases, graphics, images, sound recordings, audio and visual clips, logos, software, and other materials contained therein, and the compilation, collection, design, selection, and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Content”).
- You acquire no ownership interest in the content by accessing and using the Site or the Content.
- You may not reproduce, modify, copy, frame, publish, display, post, transmit, download, sell, create derivative works from, or distribute any Content on the Site, or any portion thereof, without the express prior written permission from the Authority, except as indicated within these terms.
- The Site is intended for personal, non-commercial use, and the Content, and any other content contained within, accessed, or used with the Site is protected by Singapore copyright law. Any other access to or use of the Site or the Content constitutes a violation of these Terms.
- All trademarks on the Site, including, but not limited to, the name “SGFurs” may not be copied, imitated, or used in whole or in part, without prior written permission. Other trademarks, products, service marks, and logos are the property of their respective owners.
EVENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By attending SGFurs events, you agree to abide by all applicable rules and regulations set out here, and to follow the guidance meted out by the Authority and Authority-nominated staff members. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to attending any events and raise any queries beforehand to any members of the Authority.
- The Authority reserves the right to prohibit entry of any Attendees to an event, or eject any Attendees from an event based on behavior deemed inappropriate by the Authority, staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- In registering for the Authority events, Attendees grant permission to the Authority, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for the Authority.
- Attendees agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Authority in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Attendees shall release, discharge, and hold harmless, Authority and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video.
- The Authority will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by Attendees or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of events or meets organised by the Authority.
- All Attendees must observe the rules and regulations set by the Authority and the Laws of Singapore. Any Attendee found flouting the rules will be told to leave the event and may be barred from attending future activities.
- No Attendees under the age of eighteen is to consume alcohol, and no Attendees is to knowingly purchase alcohol for other Attendees under the age of eighteen.
- The possession, use or sale of illicit substances is expressly forbidden. Offenders can expect the police to be notified.
- Attendees of the meets are expected to behave in a manner conducive to that of a public place. Please do not partake in anything that could be reasonably construed as an affront to public decency or in contravention to Public Order. If you want more information as to what this entails exactly then please contact a member of the Authority.
- Commercial photography at any meet/event is strictly prohibited unless indicated by the Authority.
SGFurs is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Personal Data Protection Act. The Authority collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing for future events.